When you come to campus on the 7th at your assigned time, you will stay in your vehicle and drive through the following stations to pick up or drop off needed items so we can finalize all of your information before graduation. Please look at the stations so you know what to bring. Also, look at the flow map so you know the direction and flow of traffic.
- Pick up Letter to Self
- Pay any fines and/or unpaid graduation fees
- Turn in service hour forms
- Turn in your computer and power cords
- Return any library books or textbooks
- Pick up ACT banner or Sports banner
- Turn in any uniforms you still have
- Say your full name so we can practice for pronunciation for graduation
- Get a senior prom gift and information about refund process
- Pick up Art that was left at the school
- Project Graduation gift and refund pick up
*If you did not pick up your cap and gown yet, we will have those here as well for pickup.
*IF YOU HAVE FEES or FINES, BRING EXACT AMOUNT IN CASH. WE CANNOT MAKE CHANGE.
Student Times for SENIORS ONLY:
Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 8:00-5:00 ***DUE TO WEATHER CONCERNS, ALL TIMES ARE ADJUSTED TO THURSDAY, MAY 7TH. SEE THE NEW TIMES BELOW:
8:00am-9:00 am A-B