Mobile menu

  1. Orange
  2. Blue
  3. Purple
  4. Green
  5. Light Blue
  6. Dark Blue

New Student Enrollment & Student Withdrawals

New Student Enrollment

To enroll a new student, you must complete the new student enrollment paperwork. You may contact Suzanne King at 601-825-2261 or suz500@rcsd.ms with any questions or to schedule a time to enroll.

Student Withdrawal Process

If your student will no longer attend Brandon High School, you must complete the official withdrawal process. 

Students may be withdrawn in the Counselor's Office Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 3:00pm. Please visit the link below for important information and to complete the form before coming to BHS to withdraw your student. You may also contact Tara Kelly at 601-825-2261 or tar500@rcsd.ms with any questions or schedule a time to sign the paperwork. She will be glad to assist you!